You are here:
- Ingar Abels received her PhD for her dissertation on the societal perception of the illness of depression. ("Die Sorge um die Depression. Elemente einer Genealogie: Anxiety About Depression: Elements of a Geneology: Beltz/Juventa)
- She has currently taken on the position of scientific monitor for the project "Healthcare for Female Refugees: Women for Women": femalerefugees.charite.de and is the research assistant for the "Study on Female Refugees" at the University Psychiatric Clinic at the Charité in the St. Hedwig Hospital: www.female-refugee-study.com
- She is a systemic therapist for individuals, couples, and families; a systemic coach; and runs a practice for academic coaching and psychotherapy in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Within the field of coaching, she specializes in the area of academic coaching, which provides counseling and coaching for students, PhDs, junior academics, and professors.
- She works in connection with grant foundations and postgraduate programs and in these areas, emphasizes academic coaching for women.